Mindjammer Press is proud to present Mindjammer, the first novel in the Mindjammer series! By ENnie award-winning RPG author Sarah Newton, it’s an action-packed tale of mind-bending technologies in the unimaginably far future, as the human race struggles to fulfil its transhuman destiny.
In the seventeenth millennium, the New Commonality of Humankind is expanding, using newly-discovered faster-than-light travel to rediscover lost worlds colonised in the distant past. It’s a time of turmoil, of clashing cultures, as civilizations shudder and collapse before the might of a benevolent empire ten millennia old.
In the Solenine Cluster, things are going from bad to worse, as hyper-advanced technologies destabilise a society in chaos. Thaddeus Clay and his special ops team from the Security and Cultural Integrity Instrumentality are on the trail of the Transmigration Heresy. But what they find is something beyond even their imagining – and something which could tear the whole Commonality apart!
- “Complex, gripping, and the most original sci-fi you’re likely to get…”
- G*M*S Magazine
- “A very exciting and intelligently-written novel that should be on the reading list of every SF fan!”
- Stargazer’s World
- “William Gibson-like in the intensity of the ideas it introduce… a heady mixture of action, crunchy science fiction elements and that perennial cyberpunk or transhuman question: what does human mean? … Science-fiction may have a new star forming in its firmament.”
- Shores of Night
- “Thrilling adventure and mystery wrapped up with an inventive, mind-bending look at mankind’s future.”
- Howard Andrew Jones, author of The Desert of Souls
Find out more about Mindjammer at www.mindjammer.com.
Achtung! Cthulhu brings you a two-fisted wartime CALL OF CTHULHU roleplaying game setting packed full of fiendish Nazis, terrifying ancient mysteries, legendary war machines, and enough writhing tentacles to fill ten Reichstags!
Three Kings is the first in a series of standalone adventure supplements in the globe-spanning Zero Point campaign for Achtung! Cthulhu written by Sarah Newton. Join a band of heroic soldiers, agents, and partisans behind enemy lines on the eve of World War Two, as they discover the unspeakable horrors of Castle Karlstein in occupied Czechoslovakia!
Inside you will find everything you need:
- A standalone multi-episode adventure for hours of play!
- New rules for Call of Cthulhu wartime investigations
- Maps of Europe, Czechoslovakia, Castle Karlstein, and the surrounding area
- An “Operational Briefing” handout
- Setting information on Nazi-occupied Czechoslovakia
- Four pregenerated characters to get you playing immediately!
You can buy Achtung! Cthulhu – Three Kings here at DriveThruRPG now!
Coming Autumn / Winter 2011 – an all-new edition of Starblazer Adventures!
Starblazer 2nd edition is a complete re-edit and update of the first edition rules. Completely backwards-compatible, it incorporates rules innovations from Legends of Anglerre and has been revised and re-edited throughout. It’s currently in layout, and expected to hit the shelves this autumn / winter.
Written by Chris Birch, Sarah Newton, Stuart Newman, and Mike Olson.
As part of the Starblazer Adventures Second Edition, Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd is releasing a brand new edition of the ENnie Award-winning Mindjammer RPG core book, featuring: all new artwork, updated rules, stunning maps, and pages of new hitherto unpublished content. Mindjammer – The Expansionary Era takes your Starblazer Adventures games to new heights of transhuman space opera adventures – in stores Winter 2011/12!